Uber Veggie Chili
- 1 or 2 jars of Dirty Girl tomatoes
- Lonely Mountain heirloom beans (your choice)
- Dirty Girl cannellini beans
- Fresh jalapenos or Serrano peppers
- Spices; cumin, sea salt, cayenne.
Versatile, soul warming dish that can be made vegan or loaded with ground meat of your choice. Lean ground turkey is a healthy option.
Contributed by: Catherine Wenzler of Teresa's Salsa
- Place all beans in a large stovetop pot, cover with at least four inches of water.
- Add spices to your liking.
- Bring to a boil and reduce to simmer for 45 minutes or until beans are nearly tender.
- Add all veggies and additional spices to taste.
- Cook until veggies are to your liking.
- May be topped with sour cream, fresh cilantro, or avocado.
Blackberry Gin Fizz
Blood Orange Margaritas