- 1 head Romanesco
- 1-2 onions or leeks, chopped
- olive oil
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- milk or heavy cream (optional)
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add ~1 tablespoon olive oil and cook up onions until translucent.
- Add florets and cook everything over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Add broth and cook another 20-30 minutes.
- Cool slightly, then puree with immersion blender or process in batches in the blender.
- Serve with milk or cream if desired. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Blackberry Gin Fizz
Blood Orange Margaritas