Roasted Radishes and Brussels Sprouts with Almond-Cilantro Chutney
- 2 cups purple or red radishes, trimmed and halved
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Contributed by: Elianna Friedman, CUESA Market Chef
Serves 4 to 6
- Preheat oven to 450˚F. Toss the radishes and Brussels sprouts in olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place on a sheet tray and roast for 30 to 45 minutes, until tender.
- To make the chutney, place the garlic, cilantro, almonds, and lemon juice in a food processor or blender and pulse until smooth.
- Gradually add the olive oil and honey. Continue blending until all the ingredients are incorporated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the roasted Brussels sprouts and radishes in a bowl or on toothpicks, with the chutney on the side for dipping.
Blackberry Gin Fizz
Blood Orange Margaritas