- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cucumber, diced
- handful of cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- juice of 2 lemons
- fine chopped Dirty Girl italian parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- sea salt and pepper
A family fave! Fresh herbs and bright flavors are great for a side dish or potluck addition. Everyone in my family makes this dish with a different spin on it. Get creative!
Contributed by: Eve Krammer of Dirty Girl Produce
Serves 6-8 as a side dish
- Combine all ingredients for dressing and whisk in a bowl.
- Mix all prepared veggies to the cooked and cooled quinoa.
- Add dressing to quinoa, add more sea salt and lemon juice to taste.
- Chill for 20 minutes or eat at room temp.
Blackberry Gin Fizz
Blood Orange Margaritas