Fresh & Zesty Slow Cooked Salsa Chicken
- 1 whole Fogline Farm chicken
- 1 16 oz tub of Teresa's Salsa (totally fresh!)
- Dirty Girl cilantro
- Tortillas (Mi Abuelita)
- 1 cup Massa Organics brown Rice
- lime or lemon from Route 1
“This dish is a family staple at ‘the Lair’. I own a local salsa company, so this is a quick and easy way to have a delicious hot meal after a long day. Get some totally fresh salsa, set it, and forget it!”
Contributed by: Eve Krammer of Dirty Girl Produce
- Place chicken in a slow cooker or deep stovetop pot. Dump 16oz of Theresa's Salsa in the cooker, let simmer until tender and juicy.
- Serve as you like, I suggest shredding the chicken and using for a taco, burrito or enchilada dinner.
- Get creative with your slow cooked salsa chicken and make whatever your family prefers.
Blackberry Gin Fizz
Blood Orange Margaritas