Blood Orange Margaritas
- 1/2 cup blood orange juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 tablespoons triple sec or cointreau, or more to taste
- 7 tablespoons white or “silver” tequila
- Lime or blood orange slices for garnish, plus some of those drink umbrellas
Note: If you don’t have triple sec or cointreau, simple syrup will make for an equally sweet but less boozy result.
Contributed by: Deb
Serves 2, but only if you share.
- Fill two glasses with ice and divide between them.
- Drink and daydream.
Blackberry Gin Fizz